Associate in Project Management (APM) E-course and certification will enlighten you with contemporary thinking related to projects and the most recent terms. Associate in Project Management (APM) is a credential in the area of Project management which is recognized worldwide and is very significant. Clearing the exam and getting the APM credential will show your hard work towards project management excellence. It proves that the participant possesses thorough knowledge about project management. External sources of knowledge cannot be used while exam is occurring.
- Pattern of the exam: The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions, 70% (35 out of 50) marks are to be gained to clear the exam.
- Time duration: 1 hour (60 minutes) are given to attempt the exam.
- Mode of exam: Exams are conducted online, are proctored based, using a reliable internet connection and webcam, exams can be given at any time and location.
Outline of the course:
- Module 1: Knowledge about Project management fundamentals
- Module 2: Information related to Project management training
- Module 3: Information about Intermediate Project Management
Associate in Project Management (APM) is for project team members, managers, students who are at undergrad or grad level, entry level practitioners who is willing to become a project manager or wants to become more successful in project management. It is relevant for those who
- Have some knowhow related to project management
- Are employed in a project environment
- Need information for Associate in Project Management (APM) Certification exam
- Want a project management qualification that is recognized globally
Getting prepared in an effective manner can be a daunting task. Project management Experts, with its years of experience, invites you to go through its preparation material for high quality results.