PMI-PgMP Certification Exam
Get Your Skills Recognized with PMI- PgMP Certification
PMI- PgPM earns you the Program Management Professional credential. The PMI- PgMP certification recognizes the skills and experience of program managers. The PgMP credential is meant to exhibit your competency in order to oversee several related projects along with their resources, to achieve strategic business goals. This credential best suits the professionals responsible for defining the projects, assigning project managers and oversee the program.
Requirements to get PMI-PgMP:
The candidates willing to apply for PMI-PgMP should meet one of the following requirement. However the project and program management experience needs to be obtained within last 15 years.
- Educational Background :A Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent degree.
- Project Management Experience : Minimum fours years (60,000 hours) of project management experience.
- Educational Background: High school diploma, Associate’s diploma, A secondary degree or global equivalent.
- Program Management Experience: The experience of seven years (10,500) in program management.
How to Schedule PMI-PgMP Certification Exam:
The candidates can schedule PMI-PgMP Certification exam by visiting Prometric Testing Website: ( www.prometric.com/pmi) and following the instructions mentioned there. You will need to have your unique PMI Eligibility ID before you can schedule an exam.
PMI-PgMP Examination Format:
The PMI-PgMP Examination comprises of total 170 multiple choice questions out f those 170 questions 20 questions are considered as pre-exam questions whereas 150 questions are scored items. The total time allocated for completion of the exam is 4 hours.
The Exam consists of following domains:
- Strategic Program Management
- Program Life Cycle
- Benefits Management
- Stakeholder Management
The following chart shows the percentage of each domain in total exam:
PMI-PgMp Exam Fees:
The exam fees is as follows:
Process to get PMI-PgMp Certificate
The process to get PMI-PgMP certification can be best understood with the help of given flow chart:
Useful Tips to prepare for PMI-PgMP Exam
Some useful tips are given below to help you for best preparation of the exam:
- PMI-PgMP handbook provides you useful information for exam preparation, you can get it from here.
- PMI-PgMP exam guidance page gives you the necessary details. (click here)
- Use practice questions for PMI-PgMp exam for best preparation.
Reduce your failure chances by 95% with practice questions
Practice questions enable you to reduce your failure chances in the exam by 95%. The practice questions are designed on the format of actual exam questions and by doing practice with them you feel confident to attempt actual questions in the PMI-PgMP exam. You get an edge over others with the help of practice questions and success chances increased. According to the statistics, candidates who prepare with practice questions pass PMI-PgMP pass exam in first attempt and their failure chances reduce by 95%. Don’t think too much and give it a try right now – get free demo !