Overview of Exam
The PMI-CAPM Certification is beneficial for project managers of entry level, as this course is designed for those people who have very little or no experience of project management. The practitioners who earn the CAPM certification, can apply their knowledge on-the-job experiences, which help enhance their levels of competence in the practice of Project Management and other related areas. Individuals who carry the CAPM Certification enjoy a high level of credibility from PMP credential holders, project managers, employers and peers.
CAPM Examination Information
- The certification is named as PMI CAPM/.
- The examination code for this certificate is PMI-100-CAPM.
- The examination is comprised of 150 multiple-choice questions. Out of the 150 questions, 15 are considered as pretest (unscored) questions, which have no effect on the final examination and are just conducted to test the validity of the final examination. Remaining 135 questions are scored questions.
- The standard method of administration for conducting the PMI examination is Computer-based testing (CBT). Paper-based testing is accessible under limited conditions.
- For CBT, the allotted time for the test is 3 hours.
- 13 language aids are available to take this examination, which are:
Italian Chinese (Simplified)
Japanese Chinese (Traditional)
- The language aid is available only for the final examination (scored questions). The unscored questions will be conducted only in English.
Topic Areas for Exam
The topic areas for the final examination will include all the topics related to Project Management.
Getting your hands on the title of Certified Associate in Project Management
PMI-CAPM is like a dream come true for any of the project management professional. Project Management Experts greatly aid you in turning this dream into reality by providing best possible preparation materials.