The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (ICBB) can be referred to as a professional who has a holistic and deep understanding of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, and has the ability to lead projects in a full time professional role. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt holds a clear understanding of all the aspects that are covered by different phases of D-M-A-I-C. These professionals have the skills that are required for the interpretation and deployment of the six sigma tools and are highly familiar with the concept of lean.
- If a candidate aims to acquiring the designation of the IASSC Certified Black Belt (ICBB) from International Association for Six Sigma Certification, it is necessary for him or her to:
- Sit in IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam and acquire a total of 580 points out of the possible total of 750 points.
- The candidates are not required to fulfill any pre-requisites in order to attempt the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam.
- The candidates are also required to buy a Black Belt Exam Voucher, which is worth 395 USD.
Once the candidate has cleared the exam. He or she will receive a certificate which is issued by International Association for Six Sigma Certification, or PeopleCert, which is designated examination institute of International Association for Six Sigma Certification. The provided certificate is suitable for framing.
The candidates who aim to attempt the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam are recommended but not necessarily required to attain the training in relation to lean six sigma from an effective institution, a corporate program, or Lean Six Sigma trainer. Now you are required to download free demo of exam for your evaluation. You are required to take 3 steps in order to pass the exam.
- Download Free Demo and check its relevancy
- Purchase exam product and prepare yourself
- Reach examination center on time and pass the exam