The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (ICYB) is best for those persons who:
- Is well versed in relation to the basic concepts associated with the Lean Six Sigma Methodology
- Has practical background of supporting informative projects as an informed member of a project management team or conducting small projects on a standalone basis.
A Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt has thorough and detailed understanding of all the aspects that are contained within various phases of D-M-C.
If an individual aims at acquiring the designation of IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification, he or she must:
- Give the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam
- Attain at least 230 points out of the maximum total or 300 points.
- The candidates are not required to address any prerequisites before attempting for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam.
- Buy a Yellow Belt Exam Voucher, which has a price of 195 USD.
The candidates are suggested, but are not necessarily required, to get the training about six sigma yellow belts from an effective institution, corporate program, or a lean six sigma trainer, before attempting the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam. Practice test software provides all what you need to pass the exam. Download free demo version of practice test for six sigma yellow belts and review its credibility.
After attaining the cut score or more in the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam, the successful professionals are entitled to receive a certificate. This certificate is suitable for framing and is either issued by International Association for Six Sigma Certification or People Cert, which is the designated Examination Institute of International Association for Six Sigma Certification.
What are you waiting for? Buy exam product and be the part of our success stories.